If you choose to manage your brand’s social media yourself there are a few things you should keep in mind. When done well, social media can increase your brand awareness, increase customer engagement with your product, and complement your other marketing content. However, there a few unforgivable mistakes that could produce quite the opposite result.
The most important thing to remember about social media is once its online you can’t take it back. Yes you can delete it from your profile, but once it has made its way across the World Wide Web being shared and downloaded by the general public there is nothing you can do to reverse that.
Click the link below to download our list of the 6 most unforgivable social media faux pas you need to avoid.
- Jargon and buzzwords: why you need to drop them from all your copy
- Write Away rebrands and launches new website
- How to manage your brand's social media during uncertain times
- Why you need a communications expert in times of business uncertainty
- 10 ways to maintain professionalism even if you’re not in the office
- Five ways to establish a routine when working from home