If you choose to manage your brand’s social media yourself there are a few things you should keep in mind. When done well, social media can increase your brand awareness, increase customer engagement with your product, and complement your other marketing content. However, there a few unforgivable mistakes that could produce quite the opposite result.
The most important thing to remember about social media is once its online you can’t take it back. Yes you can delete it from your profile, but once it has made its way across the World Wide Web being shared and downloaded by the general public there is nothing you can do to reverse that.
Click the link below to download our list of the 6 most unforgivable social media faux pas you need to avoid.
- How to prepare for a media interview
- What do public relations companies do?
- Leveraging podcasts to boost your PR activity
- How to respond to online reviews in four simple steps
- Tips to improve engagement on your video meetings
- Making the most of remote working: How to live and thrive in the country