If you choose to manage your brand’s social media yourself there are a few things you should keep in mind. When done well, social media can increase your brand awareness, increase customer engagement with your product, and complement your other marketing content. However, there a few unforgivable mistakes that could produce quite the opposite result.
The most important thing to remember about social media is once its online you can’t take it back. Yes you can delete it from your profile, but once it has made its way across the World Wide Web being shared and downloaded by the general public there is nothing you can do to reverse that.
Click the link below to download our list of the 6 most unforgivable social media faux pas you need to avoid.
- How to get the most out of your PR agency
- Why it's so important to write factually and combat fake news
- Etiquette tips to make sure your video meetings are productive, engaging and short
- How to start a new job entirely from home
- Four reasons your executives need a media training refresher
- How to adapt marketing communications to an unpredictable world