With the cooler weather here it’s time for hearty, wholesome curries, succulent braised stews and slow-roasted meats.
The unique Slow Cook settings of the Breville Smart Oven™ Pro allow these warming dishes to be easily created in a bench top oven.
With even convection heating from above and below, Breville’s Element IQ™ technology controls the quartz heating elements during slow cooking to tenderise and develop complex flavours. Simply select from low or high from 4 to 10 hours and Keep Warm will automatically turn on after cooking is complete so it’s ready to serve at the right time.
A first of its kind, the Smart Oven™ Pro also features nine other cooking functions including bake, roast, grill, pizza, cookies, crumpet, toast, reheat and warm, which will deliver the right power at just the right time to each of its five elements. This smart appliance will also suggest the use of convection and makes adjustments for fresh or frozen ingredients.
Available in Stainless Steel and Cranberry, the Smart Oven™ Pro has a 22L capacity and includes a non-stick pizza pan, enamel baking pan and grill rack.
The Smart Oven™ Pro (BOV845BSS, BOV845CRN) RRP $349.95
Breville enquiries: 1300 139 798 or www.breville.com.au
- Four ways construction companies can benefit from digital marketing in a pandemic climate
- How to prepare for a media interview
- What do public relations companies do?
- Leveraging podcasts to boost your PR activity
- How to respond to online reviews in four simple steps
- Tips to improve engagement on your video meetings