Australian households have had access to some of the cheapest gas in the developed world*, until now, with prices forecast to triple over the next three years**.
When temperatures drop, all that’s important is creating a warm environment to unwind in. Fujitsu General recommends homeowners consider reverse cycle air conditioning as it is one of the most energy efficient ways of heating a room***. Ongoing innovations in technology and features make reverse cycle air conditioning a smart way to create a comfortable home environment all-year round.
Some of the benefits to help warm up to reverse cycle air conditioning include:
• Controlling the zones – for efficient operation, a ducted air conditioning system can be set-up in zones allowing users to heat selected rooms or the entire home. For instance, the bedrooms may not need heating during the day so they can be turned off allowing all the heat to be directed to where it is needed most. This allows for more efficient operation and flexibility to meet individual needs.
• Human Sensor technology – available on selected models, this intelligent feature detects movement of people to deliver optimum efficiency and temperature control. The system switches to energy saving operation when no movement is detected in the room for 20 minutes, and resumes normal operation when movement is detected.
• Efficient controller features – various program timer settings on the air conditioning system allow users to easily control their comfort needs. For instance, set-up the system to pre-warm the space before waking or returning home. Using timers minimises energy output whilst keeping the temperature at the desired level.
Whether it is a whole home solution or heating one room, Fujitsu General has a wide range of reverse cycle air conditioning solutions to meet the needs of any space.
Enquiries: 1300 882 201, www.fujitsugeneral.com.au
- Jargon and buzzwords: why you need to drop them from all your copy
- Write Away rebrands and launches new website
- How to manage your brand's social media during uncertain times
- Why you need a communications expert in times of business uncertainty
- 10 ways to maintain professionalism even if you’re not in the office
- Five ways to establish a routine when working from home