All seminar tickets are issued subject to these terms and conditions of sale and entry. By purchasing tickets and/or attending any of these event(s) the purchaser and any attendee agree to comply with these terms and conditions.
- 100% payment is required at the time of booking.
- Payment must be made prior to the function/event to secure registration.
- All events are priced in Australian dollars, exclusive of GST.
- Cancellation more than 14 days from the event: 100% refund
- Cancellation less than 14 days and more than 7 days from the event: 50% refund
- Cancellation less than 7 days from the event: no refund
- Cancellation must be in writing and addressed to Madeleine Stirling at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If, after booking an event you are unable to attend, you are welcome to nominate someone else to attend in your place.
- Please advise substitutions via email to Madeleine Stirling at email@example.com so a correct name tag will be available at the registration desk.
- Outsource, Recognition PR and Write Away Communication reserve the right to cancel/alter scheduled dates for any events where minimum attendance numbers are not reached.
- In the event of an event being cancelled, registered attendees will be notified via email, prior to the event date to offer an alternative event date or to refund in full the event fee.