Positive media reviews about your new product can be a critical launch pad for sales, retail support and can lead to further media coverage in other outlets.
So what’s the secret behind securing a great product review?
Our 12-page guide has been written by our senior consultants, and draws on more than 30 years of successful product launches for some of the world’s leading brands.
In the guide you will read:
- How to identify the right media outlets to target
- How to create a positive media experience from the minute a reviewer receives your product
- The cardinal do’s and don’ts of product reviews
- How to manage journalist requests when you have limited units for review
- How to purge, test and repackage review products to ensure an ‘as new’ brand experience
- Why some products get reviews and others don’t
- What to do when you get a bad review