UHF 2-way radios are known to be one of the most reliable ways to stay in touch with family and friends when there is little to no mobile phone coverage.
Be it exploring bushland on foot or kicking back on an outback trek, the new Titanium series keeps adventurers connected. Whether it is work or leisure, the new one watt UH810S and two watt UH820S series of 2-way radios from Uniden are designed to last.
Built rugged for harsh Australian conditions, the Titanium series is one of the most durable and easy-to-use communication tools on the market. The technology offers reliable communication with access to 80 UHF channels, and more than a nine kilometre and 13 kilometre distance for the UH810S and UH820S series, respectively.
UHF radios are traditionally charged using a charging cradle and AC adaptor, as well as the cigarette lead from a motor vehicle. A unique feature is the ability to recharge the UH810S and UH820S using an included USB cable, offering another convenient way of staying charged while on the road.
A standard across the Titanium series is the new voice enhancer which offers four audio settings – normal, bass, midrange and high – for crystal clear conversations. For added convenience, smart key function lets users toggle between voice enhancer, instant channel, call tone or keypad lock as required. The Titanium series also features Uniden’s innovative Master Scan™ technology for minimal disruptions and continuous conversations.
Compared to traditional UHF radios, both the UH810S and UH820S series have superior levels of talk and standby time. A rechargeable long life 1000mAh lithium-ion battery and a 1600mAh lithium-ion battery equates to approximately 15 hours talk time and 21 hours talk time, respectively.
The new Titanium series is available in single and twin pack configurations, and as a Tradies Pack. The UH810S and UH820S Tradies Packs each include two radios, two rechargeable lithium-ion batteries with desktop charger cradle and AC adaptor, a USB charge cable and cigarette adaptor, two earpiece microphones, two speaker microphones, two belt clips, and two battery jackets for alkaline batteries offering back-up battery supply. The UH820S also has two high-visibility face plates for easy identification on site and two speaker microphones. Both Tradies Packs come with a robust carry case to safely store all accessories.
Key features (UH810S / UH820S)
• One watt / two watt maximum TX output
• Access to 80 channels
• Communicate to a distance of nine kilometres / 13 kilometres typical range line of sight
• Superior operating time with 15 hours / 21 hours talk time
• Voice enhancer with four audio settings: normal, bass, midrange and high
• Smart key lets users toggle between various functions
• Master Scan technology for minimal disruptions and continuous dialogue
• Range extender (duplex) capability allows the UH820S to operate using a local repeater station to retransmit signals over a wider area
• Interference eliminator and digital coded squelch block out unwanted conversations for crystal clear dialogue
• Three year warranty
Models and pricing
• UH810S 1 watt single pack RRP $89.95
• UH810S-2 1 watt twin pack RRP $179.95
• UH810S-2TP 1 watt Tradies Pack RRP $229.95
• UH820S 2 watt single pack RRP $129.95
• UH820S-2 2 watt twin pack RRP $249.95
• UH820S-2TP 2 watt Tradies Packs RRP $299.95
Customer enquiries: phone Uniden 1300 366 895 or visit www.uniden.com.au
- Four ways construction companies can benefit from digital marketing in a pandemic climate
- How to prepare for a media interview
- What do public relations companies do?
- Leveraging podcasts to boost your PR activity
- How to respond to online reviews in four simple steps
- Tips to improve engagement on your video meetings