At this time of year, the rush to get the timber deck prepped and finished can be a stressful one. However, when it comes to choosing a coating, leading timber care brand Sikkens has made it stress-free with new sample pots for its Cetol BLX-Pro range.
Ideal for the time poor, Sikkens Cetol BLX-Pro is an environmentally friendly quick drying water-based finish that provides superior durability and flexibility.
Perfect for a weekend project, re-coating is possible within two hours and its high quality, transparent finish accentuates the natural character and colour of the timber.
Available in five ready mixed colours, the Sikkens Cetol BLX-Pro sample pots make it easy and affordable to test a colour, and provides homeowners with confidence before completing the project.
Sikkens products are available at all major hardware and independent paint stores.
Consumer enquiries: 1300 745 536 or www.sikkens.com.au or visit Sikkens Australia on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
- Leveraging podcasts to boost your PR activity
- How to respond to online reviews in four simple steps
- Tips to improve engagement on your video meetings
- Making the most of remote working: How to live and thrive in the country
- How to get the most out of your PR agency
- Why it's so important to write factually and combat fake news