At this time of year, the rush to get the timber deck prepped and finished can be a stressful one. However, when it comes to choosing a coating, leading timber care brand Sikkens has made it stress-free with new sample pots for its Cetol BLX-Pro range.
Ideal for the time poor, Sikkens Cetol BLX-Pro is an environmentally friendly quick drying water-based finish that provides superior durability and flexibility.
Perfect for a weekend project, re-coating is possible within two hours and its high quality, transparent finish accentuates the natural character and colour of the timber.
Available in five ready mixed colours, the Sikkens Cetol BLX-Pro sample pots make it easy and affordable to test a colour, and provides homeowners with confidence before completing the project.
Sikkens products are available at all major hardware and independent paint stores.
Consumer enquiries: 1300 745 536 or www.sikkens.com.au or visit Sikkens Australia on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
- Jargon and buzzwords: why you need to drop them from all your copy
- Write Away rebrands and launches new website
- How to manage your brand's social media during uncertain times
- Why you need a communications expert in times of business uncertainty
- 10 ways to maintain professionalism even if you’re not in the office
- Five ways to establish a routine when working from home