Motorola has unveiled its latest audio accessories designed for active Australians who want to tune into quality music during their journey without being tied to cables.
Available in a striking black and orange colour combination, the new releases include the Verve Ones+ waterproof wireless smart stereo earbuds and the Verve Rider+ wearable waterproof in-ear headphones.
With an IP57 water/sweat proof rating* and dust protected; these audio accessories are ideal for a variety of indoor and outdoor exercises, from seaside yoga and high intensity workouts, to freshwater kayaking and fishing. Its practical design combined with Bluetooth technology lets users enjoy their favourite playlists from any iOS/Android smartphone without messy cables. Enhancing the wireless experience, the new range is compatible with intelligent personal assistant software, Siri and Google Now.
The new releases offer a superior listening experience with deep, rich high definition (HD) sound on the Verve Ones+ and rich HD audio on the Verve Rider+. The new releases offer up to 12 hours of playback before requiring a recharge**, enough to complement a full day of adventures. The Verve Ones+ also has a versatile carry case with built-in charging capabilities letting you charge on the go.
The Verve Rider+ has the added benefit of a contoured collar providing extra support. It also boasts a wide Bluetooth range spanning over 45 metres, letting users enjoy favourite tunes from their connected device from long distances or from a secure gym locker.
For an exceptionally comfortable fit, the Verve Rider+ includes three sizes of ear gels while the Verve Ones+ come with three sizes of single and double round gels.
The Verve Rider+ has an integrated microphone for receiving mobile phone calls while the Verve Ones+ feature an integrated dual microphone for clear conversations.
Product, pricing and availability
• Verve Ones+ waterproof wireless smart stereo earbuds, RRP $469.95
• Verve Rider+ waterproof wireless in-ear headphones, RRP $179.95
The new Motorola audio accessories range will be available through Uniden Australia from leading consumer electronics retailers from late July.
For customer enquiries: phone Uniden 1300 366 895 or visit www.uniden.com.au
* IP57: withstands immersion in up to 90cm of fresh water for up to 30 minutes. Not designed to work while submerged underwater. Do not use while swimming, or subject it to pressurised streams of water.
** Battery time is approximate and depends on network configuration, signal strength, operating temperature, voice and data mix, and features selected.
- How building and construction companies can benefit from marketing
- How to prepare for a media interview
- What do public relations companies do?
- Leveraging podcasts to boost your PR activity
- How to respond to online reviews in four simple steps
- Tips to improve engagement on your video meetings